вторник, 18 декабря 2012 г.

Like to work out make myself better at anything possible. Born in Russia!

Artem Joutchkov

Artem Joutchkov

@Joutchkov

Like to work out make myself better at anything possible. Born in Russia!

Tweets

That moment when a cashier questions if you can eat 4 x 4 n'out
Being me is hard gotta balance girlfriend, lifting, school, and family all at once! Soon as I get a handle on all of it more vids will come!
Early thanksgiving with katrina <3333
Anybody wanna play black ops 2 on xbox gamertag: aka-artem355
Joutchkov Shirt Giveaway will be on Youtube in the next hour!
Just finished editing my new vid going to be uploading it tonight!
Scale 1-10 how dangerous is it to eat cookie dough :)
If you love everybody, nobody will have a reason to hate you
You should be able to undertake and complete anything you desire.
Out of school for thanksgiving break! Prepare for 2 videos this week!
Which has more protein a chickfila sandwich or a 6inch meatball Mariana from subway?
Hey everyone sorry for not updating lately just have had alot going on but my shirt give away is coming soon!
Love subway at school even though its over priced
Cloudy days make me sleepy but going to make a scrapbook with Katrina today!
Gotta get me some sleep! Too bad homework always tries to get in the way :/
Glad everybody is enjoying the video! Goodnight!
How does a shirt giveaway sound next video?
Is it worth saving up for a iphone 5 cause my iphone 4 has like 1,000,000 problems?
Had a awesome deadlift workout!
Vote for what kind of videos you like most on my website! Progress, Workouts Series, Nutritonal, or Maxing?!
Love waking up in the morning and seeing my video has alot awesome comments thanks guys!
: Stop with the make up and just be yourself because you're beautiful.”
Expand

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий